Yes, you can opt-out of credit reporting at any time after signing up. If you request to opt-out within 3 months of using the credit reporting service, SimpleBills will also remove the payment history submitted to the credit bureaus. Unfortunately, we cannot provide a refund for the credit reporting services already provided.
Articles in this section
- Why should I enroll in Credit Reporting?
- Why does SimpleBills offer Credit Reporting to credit bureaus?
- How do I sign up for credit reporting?
- How much does Credit Reporting cost?
- When will I be charged for credit reporting?
- How can I check my Credit Score?
- What credit bureaus do you report to?
- How long does it take for my payment history to show up on my credit report?
- What other information does SimpleBills need to report my credit?
- Why does SimpleBills charge to report payment history to credit bureaus?