Our goal is to make sure that everyone stays on the same page! When bills need to be adjusted and/or removed because of move-outs, we want to make sure that everyone is aware of the change that is about to happen. Since each roommate has signed up to use SimpleBills, we want to make sure that everyone is included and no one is surprised by a change to their roommate grouping.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up?
- How do I change my contract dates?
- If I move out early, do I need to cancel my SimpleBills account?
- If I have extended my lease how do I continue using SimpleBills?
- If I move out early, do I still have to pay for my utilities?
- What do I do if I signed up for SimpleBills at the wrong address?
- What is my SimpleBills service end date?
- How do I cancel an incomplete renewal?
- Why do I have to have my roommates confirmation to change a move-out date?
- Why can you not accept my property manager's confirmation about move-out dates?