Our goal is to make sure that everyone stays on the same page! When bills need to be adjusted and/or removed because of move-outs, we want to make sure that everyone is aware of the change that is about to happen. Since each roommate has signed up to use SimpleBills, we want to make sure that everyone is included and no one is surprised by a change to the bill percentage.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up?
- How do I renew/continue using SimpleBills?
- Can I change my move out date?
- Finishing setting up my account
- Do I have to pay bills if I move in after my lease starts?
- How do I disconnect my utilities?
- Why is my utility unlinked?
- How am I billed if I move to a different unit?
- I have a subleaser! How do we transfer the bills?
- How do I change my contract dates?