Our goal is to make sure that everyone stays on the same page! When bills need to be adjusted and/or removed because of move-outs, we want to make sure that everyone is aware of the change that is about to happen. Since each roommate has signed up to use SimpleBills, we want to make sure that everyone is included and no one is surprised by a change to the bill percentage.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up?
- I have a subleaser! How do we transfer the bills?
- How do I change my contract dates?
- Why is my old address showing on my dashboard?
- I moved to a different unit at my apartment, what do I do?
- What do I do if I signed up for SimpleBills at the wrong address?
- If I have extended my lease how do I continue using SimpleBills?
- How do I renew/continue using SimpleBills?
- Can I change my move out date?
- If I move out early, do I need to cancel my SimpleBills account?