If utilities are registered in the name of the property, the provider will not be authorized to speak to you directly. You can contact SimpleBills customer service if you have any questions regarding usage dates, amount or to request a PDF copy of the bill.
Articles in this section
- What is your mailing address?
- What are your hours of operation?
- How can I keep utility costs low when spending more time at home?
- Why am I charged Sales Tax?
- Can I have a letter of credit?
- How long does it take a SimpleBills application to process?
- Can I see more details of my bill?
- What is CCF?
- Why do I have two accounts?
- What is a fuel factor charge?