If utilities are registered in the name of the property, the provider will not be authorized to speak to you directly. You can contact SimpleBills customer service if you have any questions regarding usage dates, amount or to request a PDF copy of the bill.
Articles in this section
- What is your mailing address?
- What are your hours of operation?
- Why is my property charging me the SimpleBills Annual Service Fee?
- What is the SimpleBills Annual Service Fee?
- If the bill is not in my name, why can I not talk to the provider directly?
- How can I check for issues in my unit that may be wasting electricity or water?
- Will my property be able to answer questions about my utilities?
- Who do I submit maintenance requests to?
- I entered my utility login information incorrectly, what to do I need to do?
- What is a TDSP charge?