If utilities are registered in the name of the property, the provider will not be authorized to speak to you directly. You can contact SimpleBills customer service if you have any questions regarding usage dates, amount or to request a PDF copy of the bill.
Articles in this section
- What is your mailing address?
- What are your hours of operation?
- I signed up, but haven't been added to my roommates' group!
- Why do I have two accounts?
- What is a fuel factor charge?
- I entered my utility login information incorrectly, what to do I need to do?
- If the bill is not in my name, why can I not talk to the provider directly?
- How can I check for issues in my unit that may be wasting electricity or water?
- What is a kilowatt-hour?
- Why is my property charging me the SimpleBills Annual Service Fee?