The difference between AutoPay and forcepay is found in the time that the bill is paid. If you have selected to use AutoPay, your chosen payment method will be charged by SimpleBills 5-7 days after you receive your invoice. Forcepay occurs when the bill is not paid by its due date and then SimpleBills charges your payment method on file. Forcepay runs about 2 days after the invoice is overdue. This is to ensure that the bill is paid and the utility service is continued.
Articles in this section
- What is the SimpleBills Service Fee?
- Skyloft $9.75 Water Charge
- Sub-Metered Bills
- What if my roommate does not pay their bill?
- My payment was declined for insufficient funds, but I had enough funds. What happened?
- What is my percentage of the bill?
- Why was my payment method removed?
- Why do I need a payment method?
- How is our bill so high when most of us were not there?
- How do I know I'm paying the correct percentage?