The difference between AutoPay and forcepay is found in the time that the bill is paid. If you have selected to use AutoPay, your chosen payment method will be charged by SimpleBills 5-7 days after you receive your invoice. Forcepay occurs when the bill is not paid by its due date and then SimpleBills charges your payment method on file. Forcepay runs about 2 days after the invoice is overdue. This is to ensure that the bill is paid and the utility service is continued.
Articles in this section
- What is the SimpleBills Service Fee?
- How is our bill so high when most of us were not there?
- How do I know I'm paying the correct percentage?
- Why am I being asked to update my payment method?
- What is a prorated bill?
- Is my bill prorated?
- Can I have the physical bill from the provider?
- Why did my utility deposit pay my bill?
- Why can't I pay my bill?
- What is the proper way to send a paper check to SimpleBills?