The difference between AutoPay and forcepay is found in the time that the bill is paid. If you have selected to use AutoPay, your chosen payment method will be charged by SimpleBills 5-7 days after you receive your invoice. Forcepay occurs when the bill is not paid by its due date and then SimpleBills charges your payment method on file. Forcepay runs about 2 days after the invoice is overdue. This is to ensure that the bill is paid and the utility service is continued.
Articles in this section
- What is the SimpleBills Service Fee?
- How do I see a PDF version of my bill?
- Why is my bill higher than the property average for similar units?
- Why can't I pay my bill with a credit card?
- Can I make a one-time payment with a different payment method?
- Can I make a partial payment online?
- Why does my roommate have a bill and I don't?
- What does a previous balance mean?
- When can I expect my last bill?
- How can I adjust the percentages that my roommates and I are paying?