Unfortunately we do not accept cash as payment method. You can pay with whatever is listed on your account (credit card, debit card, or bank account). If you would rather pay with another method we also accept check, money order, recurring or one-time bank bill-payment, or bank draft.
Articles in this section
- What is the SimpleBills Service Fee?
- How do I see a PDF version of my bill?
- Why is my bill higher than the property average for similar units?
- Why can't I pay my bill with a credit card?
- Can I make a one-time payment with a different payment method?
- Can I make a partial payment online?
- Why does my roommate have a bill and I don't?
- What does a previous balance mean?
- When can I expect my last bill?
- How can I adjust the percentages that my roommates and I are paying?