Unfortunately we do not accept cash as payment method. You can pay with whatever is listed on your account (credit card, debit card, or bank account). If you would rather pay with another method we also accept check, money order, recurring or one-time bank bill-payment, or bank draft.
Articles in this section
- What is the SimpleBills Service Fee?
- What if my roommate does not pay their bill?
- My payment was declined for insufficient funds, but I had enough funds. What happened?
- What is my percentage of the bill?
- Why was my payment method removed?
- Why do I need a payment method?
- How is our bill so high when most of us were not there?
- How do I know I'm paying the correct percentage?
- Why am I being asked to update my payment method?
- What is a prorated bill?