Unfortunately we do not accept cash as payment method. You can pay with whatever is listed on your account (credit card, debit card, or bank account). If you would rather pay with another method we also accept check, money order, recurring or one-time bank bill-payment, or bank draft.
Articles in this section
- What is the SimpleBills Service Fee?
- How is our bill so high when most of us were not there?
- How do I know I'm paying the correct percentage?
- Why am I being asked to update my payment method?
- What is a prorated bill?
- Is my bill prorated?
- Can I have the physical bill from the provider?
- Why did my utility deposit pay my bill?
- Why can't I pay my bill?
- What is the proper way to send a paper check to SimpleBills?