Sometimes total utility bill amounts do not evenly divide among the number of responsible residents. In these cases, you can see a 0.01% difference in your utility portion so that the total of the bill is accounted for.
Articles in this section
- What is the SimpleBills Service Fee?
- Returned Payments
- Sub-Metered Bills
- My payment was declined for insufficient funds, but I had enough funds. What happened?
- Why was my payment method removed?
- Why do I need a payment method?
- How is our bill so high when most of us were not there?
- Why am I being asked to update my payment method?
- What is a prorated bill?
- Is my bill prorated?