Yes! If you want to provide your login information to them, your parents can log in and view your profile, bills, etc. There is not a separate login that they would need to create, and they do not need to fill out an application for our service. If they do, our system will recognize them as a roommate! We want to avoid this as it might cause them to be billed in addition to you.
Articles in this section
- What if my roommate does not pay their bill?
- What is my percentage of the bill?
- I signed up, but haven't been added to my roommates' group!
- How do I know I'm paying the correct percentage?
- Can my parents have access to my SimpleBills account?
- How do I add my roommates to my account?
- Do each of my roommates have to have their own SimpleBills account?
- Why does my roommate have a bill and I don't?
- Why can't I see if my roommates have paid their portion of the utility bill?
- Why are my roommates and I paying for different percentages of our SimpleBill?