Yes! If you want to provide your login information to them, your parents can log in and view your profile, bills, etc. There is not a separate login that they would need to create, and they do not need to fill out an application for our service. If they do, our system will recognize them as a roommate! We want to avoid this as it might might cause them to be billed in addition to you.
Articles in this section
- What is SimpleBills?
- When will my utilities be paid?
- How does SimpleBills work?
- What utility providers does SimpleBills work with?
- How can I check to see if SimpleBills can service my residence?
- Can my parents have access to my SimpleBills account?
- Do I have to have roommates to use SimpleBills?
- How do I add my roommates to my account?
- Do each of my roommates have to have their own SimpleBills account?
- Can we customize our bill percentages?