Yes! If you want to provide your login information to them, your parents can log in and view your profile, bills, etc. There is not a separate login that they would need to create, and they do not need to fill out an application for our service. If they do, our system will recognize them as a roommate! We want to avoid this as it might might cause them to be billed in addition to you.
Articles in this section
- Why is my account locked?
- How do I link a new Utility?
- How do I add a payment method to my account?
- Help! I forgot my password!
- How can I update my account information?
- Can my parents have access to my SimpleBills account?
- Why do I have to list my roommates on my application?
- Do each of my roommates have to have their own SimpleBills account?
- How do I sign-up to receive email notifications?
- Why am I not receiving email notifications?