Invoices are systematically generated, therefore your roommate may not always receive an invoice on the same day you do. To ensure that you are receiving the correct portion, refer to your My Bill page and take a look at the percentage displayed. This will tell you if the bill was split correctly.
Articles in this section
- What is the SimpleBills Service Fee?
- How do I see a PDF version of my bill?
- Why is my bill higher than the property average for similar units?
- Why can't I pay my bill with a credit card?
- Can I make a one-time payment with a different payment method?
- Why does my roommate have a bill and I don't?
- What does a previous balance mean?
- When can I expect my last bill?
- How can I adjust the percentages that my roommates and I are paying?
- Why am I receiving bills after I moved out?