- If your property uses SimpleBills:
Be on the lookout for an email from Simplebills with specific step-by-step signup instructions for reach resident. If you are within a week from beginning your new lease and have not received your sign-up instructions, please give us a call so that we can get you set up!
- If you use SimpleBills on your own and utilities are in your or your roommate's name,
Even though you are at one address, you and your roommate(s) each need your own separate SimpleBills accounts. When you create your SimpleBills account, you will have the option to send each of your roommates an invitation to create their account.
If they did not receive this invitation, they can go directly to simplebills.com and hit the Get Started button in the top right corner of the page. This will lead them through the sign up process. Once their application is processed, they will be added to your address and will be able to manage utilities with you!
1. Go to our homepage and click on the Sign Up button in the top right.
2. Complete the Sign Up process. (If you have roommates, make sure each one creates an account.)
3. Once your application has been processed, link your utilities in your account. (We'll walk you through it.)
If you have questions about the sign up process, we are here to help! Give us a call at 254.230.0199 or contact us here.