Know the signs of a gas leak!
- A distinctive "rotten egg" or sulfur smell.
- Headaches, nausea, light headedness or chest pain.
- A hissing or roaring sound.
- An unusual area of dead vegetation, blowing dirt or bubbling water.
What to do!
- Immediately leave your home.
- On your way out, don't use any electrical devices that could generate a spark.
- Call a qualified gas industry professional immediately, after you have left!
This is not a common occurrence, but we want to give our customers all the preventative knowledge we can! It is always a good idea to be prepared and knowledgeable about your home!