In order to keep up with credit reporting regulations, compile our customers' data, submit monthly payment statuses, ensure accurate reporting data, and provide customer support for any questions you might have—we charge a set fee of $2.99 to ensure we can get the job done for you in the most accurate and efficient way possible!
Articles in this section
- Why should I enroll in Credit Reporting?
- Why does SimpleBills offer Credit Reporting to credit bureaus?
- How do I sign up for credit reporting?
- How much does Credit Reporting cost?
- When will I be charged for credit reporting?
- How can I check my Credit Score?
- What credit bureaus do you report to?
- How long does it take for my payment history to show up on my credit report?
- What other information does SimpleBills need to report my credit?
- Why does SimpleBills charge to report payment history to credit bureaus?