- Help Center Tutorial Video
- What is your mailing address?
- What are your hours of operation?
- 3 Ways To Reduce Your Electricity Usage
- 3 Ways to Reduce Your Water Usage
- How can I keep utility costs low when spending more time at home?
Billing & Payments
- What is the SimpleBills Service Fee?
- Returned Payments
- Sub-Metered Bills
- My payment was declined for insufficient funds, but I had enough funds. What happened?
- Why was my payment method removed?
- Why do I need a payment method?
Moving In & Moving Out
- How do I sign up?
- Finishing setting up my account
- Do I have to pay bills if I move in after my lease starts?
- How do I disconnect my utilities?
- Why is my utility unlinked?
- How am I billed if I move to a different unit?
Estimated Final Bills
- Estimated Final Bill Credit
- What does it mean to true-up to my actual final bill?
- Does SimpleBills have to estimate my final bill?
- Why is my final utility bill estimated?
- Can I get a payment extension on the estimated final bill?
- How does SimpleBills estimate my final bill?
- Why should I enroll in Credit Reporting?
- Why does SimpleBills offer Credit Reporting to credit bureaus?
- How do I sign up for credit reporting?
- How much does Credit Reporting cost?
- When will I be charged for credit reporting?
- How can I check my Credit Score?