Depending on the credit bureau, the response time might vary. SimpleBills will report your payment status once a month to each credit bureau. Once submitted, it is usually reflected on your credit report within the next month or so.
Articles in this section
- If I live in North Carolina, why can't I enroll in Credit Reporting?
- Why should I enroll in Credit Reporting?
- Why does SimpleBills offer Credit Reporting to credit bureaus?
- Doesn’t SimpleBills already submit my credit history to credit bureaus?
- How much does Credit Reporting cost?
- How do I sign up for credit reporting?
- When will I be charged for credit reporting?
- How can I check my Credit Score?
- What credit bureaus do you report to?
- How long does it take for my payment history to show up on my credit report?