Great question! SimpleBills can provide service to almost any residence where utility bills are received (house, apartment, duplex, etc). When you go to sign up, just enter in your living address to see if SimpleBills service is available.
Articles in this section
- What is SimpleBills?
- When will my utilities be paid?
- How does SimpleBills work?
- What utility providers does SimpleBills work with?
- How can I check to see if SimpleBills can service my residence?
- Do I have to have roommates to use SimpleBills?
- How does SimpleBills access my utility accounts?
- Does SimpleBills require deposits?
- Does SimpleBills mail my bill?
- When do I receive my SimpleBill?
Article is closed for comments.