You do not! Single tenants choose SimpleBills to make utilities easy to manage in one location, with one due date and one simple payment. When you go to sign up, just choose "I live alone" and we can help you link your utilities from there.
Articles in this section
- What is SimpleBills?
- When will my utilities be paid?
- How does SimpleBills work?
- What utility providers does SimpleBills work with?
- How can I check to see if SimpleBills can service my residence?
- Can my parents have access to my SimpleBills account?
- Do I have to have roommates to use SimpleBills?
- How do I add my roommates to my account?
- Do each of my roommates have to have their own SimpleBills account?
- How does SimpleBills access my utility accounts?