For your SimpleBills account payment method, you can link a credit card, debit card or banking account. This is preferred as it ensures simple and direct communication and payment! If you would rather pay with another method we also accept check, money order, recurring or one-time bank bill payment, or bank draft.
Articles in this section
- What is SimpleBills?
- When will my utilities be paid?
- How does SimpleBills work?
- What utility providers does SimpleBills work with?
- How can I check to see if SimpleBills can service my residence?
- Do I have to have roommates to use SimpleBills?
- How does SimpleBills access my utility accounts?
- Does SimpleBills require deposits?
- Does SimpleBills mail my bill?
- When do I receive my SimpleBill?