For your SimpleBills account payment method, you can link a credit card, debit card or banking account. This is preferred as it ensures simple and direct communication and payment! If you would rather pay with another method we also accept check, money order, recurring or one-time bank bill payment, or bank draft.
Articles in this section
- What is SimpleBills?
- What utility providers does SimpleBills work with?
- How can I check to see if SimpleBills can service my residence?
- Can my parents have access to my SimpleBills account?
- Do I have to have roommates to use SimpleBills?
- How do I add my roommates to my account?
- Do each of my roommates have to have their own SimpleBills account?
- Can we customize our bill percentages?
- How does SimpleBills access my utility accounts?
- Does SimpleBills charge any set up fees or require deposits?