This is the amount you paid on your original estimated final bill. This balance has been applied as a credit to the invoice which includes actual usage instead of the estimated usage.
Articles in this section
- Estimated Final Bill Credit
- What does it mean to true-up to my actual final bill?
- Does SimpleBills have to estimate my final bill?
- Why is my final utility bill estimated?
- Can I get a payment extension on the estimated final bill?
- How does SimpleBills estimate my final bill?
- Can I see a PDF version of my estimated final bill?
- Can I receive the actual final bill PDF once it is issued?
Article is closed for comments.