Absolutely! We understand that things change and we want to be flexible. Let us know if you need to change your move out date and we will confirm your move out with your roommates, or in some cases your property. After we've verified your new move out date, by getting approval from your roommates or property, we will make the necessary adjustments in our system and you're good to go!
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up?
- Do I have to pay bills if I move in after my lease starts?
- How do I disconnect my utilities?
- Why is my utility unlinked?
- How am I billed if I move to a different unit?
- I have a subleaser! How do we transfer the bills?
- How do I change my contract dates?
- Why is my old address showing on my dashboard?
- I moved to a different unit at my apartment, what do I do?
- What do I do if I signed up for SimpleBills at the wrong address?