If your property does not require you to use SimpleBills, you and your roommates have made a contract directly with us. If this is the case, your roommates will need to confirm your move out date. If your property has a contract with SimpleBills, we are able to confirm your move out date with your property manager because the utilities are in the name of the property.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up?
- I have a subleaser! How do we transfer the bills?
- How do I change my contract dates?
- Why is my old address showing on my dashboard?
- I moved to a different unit at my apartment, what do I do?
- What do I do if I signed up for SimpleBills at the wrong address?
- If I have extended my lease how do I continue using SimpleBills?
- How do I renew/continue using SimpleBills?
- Can I change my move out date?
- If I move out early, do I need to cancel my SimpleBills account?