If your property does not require you to use SimpleBills, you and your roommates have made a contract directly with us. If this is the case, your roommates will need to confirm your move out date. If your property has a contract with SimpleBills, we are able to confirm your move out date with your property manager because the utilities are in the name of the property.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up?
- How do I change my contract dates?
- If I move out early, do I need to cancel my SimpleBills account?
- If I have extended my lease how do I continue using SimpleBills?
- If I move out early, do I still have to pay for my utilities?
- What do I do if I signed up for SimpleBills at the wrong address?
- What is my SimpleBills service end date?
- How do I cancel an incomplete renewal?
- Why do I have to have my roommates confirmation to change a move-out date?
- Why can you not accept my property manager's confirmation about move-out dates?