If your property does not require you to use SimpleBills, you and your roommates have made a contract directly with us. If this is the case, your roommates will need to confirm your move out date. If your property has a contract with SimpleBills, we are able to confirm your move out date with your property manager because the utilities are in the name of the property.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up?
- Finishing My Account
- Do I have to pay bills if I move in after my lease starts?
- How do I disconnect my utilities?
- Why is my utility unlinked?
- How am I billed if I move to a different unit?
- I have a subleaser! How do we transfer the bills?
- How do I change my contract dates?
- Why is my old address showing on my dashboard?
- I moved to a different unit at my apartment, what do I do?