SimpleBills offers estimated final bills in order to help both customers and properties complete all utility billing by the time you move out of your current residence. To ensure that the all accounts are closed before the end of your lease, we are unable to offer an extension.
Articles in this section
- What does it mean to true-up to my actual final bill?
- Does SimpleBills have to estimate my final bill?
- Why is my estimated final bill so high?
- Can I get a payment extension on the estimated final bill?
- Why is my final utility bill estimated?
- How does SimpleBills estimate my final bill?
- Can I see a PDF version of my estimated final bill?
- What if my estimated final bill is different than the actual bill?
- Can I receive the actual final bill PDF once it is issued?
- Why was I not informed that my final bills are being estimated?