SimpleBills offers estimated final bills in order to help both customers and properties complete all utility billing by the time you move out of your current residence. To ensure that the all accounts are closed before the end of your lease, we are unable to offer an extension.
If you choose to, you can contact SimpleBills to make arrangements to True Up your estimated final bill with the actual final bill and SimpleBills will determine the following:
- If the estimated bill is less than the actual bill, SimpleBills will make arrangements for you to pay more to cover the actual utility costs.
- If the estimated bill is higher than the actual bill, SimpleBills will send a refund check to the permanent address you have provided.
Please note the following:
- This true-up cannot start until we have received all of the utility bills for the period of time that has been estimated. This may take up to 8 to 12 weeks after you move out. After SimpleBills has received all of the actual utility bills we will begin the true-up process.
- In order to be eligible for reconciliation, you must fill out the form within 14 days of your lease end date or before we begin receiving bills covered by your estimated period, whichever comes sooner.
- This True-Up cannot be issued until we have received all of the utility bills for the period of time that has been estimated. This may take up to 8 to 12 weeks after you move out. After SimpleBills has received all of the actual utility bills we will issue the True-Up to you, along with your actual bills.
- Your invoice must be settled with SimpleBills prior to requesting a True-Up.
- All True-Up invoices generate a service fee.