What do I do if I signed up for SimpleBills at the wrong address?

Simply renew your account for the correct address!

You can do this by logging into your existing SimpleBills account. Select the section at the top of the page that says Renew Service. Choose the option to move to a new address, and complete the application.

Don't forget to contact us so that we can remove you from the incorrect address! We don't want you to receive bills that aren't yours!

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful



Article is closed for comments.