Utility companies bill in "arrears". This means that you are billed after your usage dates. For example, if your billing cycle is the 1st of the month through the 30th, the meter will be read on the 30th and the bill will be generated after that, and may be several days before it is ready. SimpleBills then receives the bill and prepares your invoice. You will be billed the following month.
Articles in this section
- What is the SimpleBills Service Fee?
- How do I see a PDF version of my bill?
- Why is my bill higher than the property average for similar units?
- Why can't I pay my bill with a credit card?
- Can I make a one-time payment with a different payment method?
- Can I make a partial payment online?
- Why does my roommate have a bill and I don't?
- What does a previous balance mean?
- When can I expect my last bill?
- How can I adjust the percentages that my roommates and I are paying?