If you choose to make arrangements to true-up your estimated final bill with the actual final bill, SimpleBills will determine the following:
- If the estimated bill is less than the actual bill, SimpleBills will make arrangements for you to pay more to cover the actual utility costs.
- If the estimated bill is higher than the actual bill, SimpleBills will send a refund check to the permanent address you have provided.
Please follow this link to access the True Up Request form:
Please note the following:
- You must be logged into your Simplebills account to access the True-Up Request form.
- In order to be eligible for reconciliation, you must fill out the form within 14 days of your lease end date.
- Your invoice must be settled with SimpleBills prior to requesting a True-Up
- This true-up cannot start until we have received all of the utility bills for the period of time that has been estimated. This may take up to 8 to 12 weeks after you move out. After SimpleBills has received all of the actual utility bills we will begin the true-up process.
- All True-Up invoices generate a service fee.