If you choose to make arrangements to true-up your estimated final bill with the actual final bill, SimpleBills will determine the following:
- If the estimated bill is less than the actual bill, SimpleBills will make arrangements
for you to pay more to cover the actual utility costs.
- If the estimated bill is higher than the actual bill, SimpleBills will gather your current
address and issue a refund check to you directly.
Please note the following:
- This True-Up cannot be issued until we have received all of the utility bills for the period of time that has been estimated. This may take up to 8 to 12 weeks after you move out. After SimpleBills has received all of the actual utility bills we will issue the True-Up refund to you, along with your actual bills.
- You must fill this form out within 14 days of your lease end date or you will not be eligible for reconciliation.
- Your invoice must be settled with SimpleBills prior to requesting a True-Up.
All True-Up invoices generate a service fee.