The most important step in this process is to make sure that whoever is taking over your lease completes their own SimpleBills application. SimpleBills accounts are non-transferable, meaning you can't just give a sub-leaser your username and password. You will still be responsible for the account until it is closed. Once your sub-leaser has completed their account, they need to contact us to confirm that they will be taking over your utility payments in the future. After these two easy steps are complete we'll be able to move forward with removing your account from service.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up?
- I have a subleaser! How do we transfer the bills?
- How do I change my contract dates?
- Why is my old address showing on my dashboard?
- I moved to a different unit at my apartment, what do I do?
- What do I do if I signed up for SimpleBills at the wrong address?
- If I have extended my lease how do I continue using SimpleBills?
- How do I renew/continue using SimpleBills?
- Can I change my move out date?
- If I move out early, do I need to cancel my SimpleBills account?