The most important step in this process is to make sure that whoever is taking over your lease completes their own SimpleBills application. SimpleBills accounts are non-transferable, meaning you can't just give a sub-leaser your username and password. You will still be responsible for the account until it is closed. Once your sub-leaser has completed their account, they need to contact us to confirm that they will be taking over your utility payments in the future. After these two easy steps are complete we'll be able to move forward with removing your account from service.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up?
- Do I have to pay bills if I move in after my lease starts?
- How do I disconnect my utilities?
- Why is my utility unlinked?
- How am I billed if I move to a different unit?
- I have a subleaser! How do we transfer the bills?
- How do I change my contract dates?
- Why is my old address showing on my dashboard?
- I moved to a different unit at my apartment, what do I do?
- What do I do if I signed up for SimpleBills at the wrong address?