The most important step in this process is to make sure that whoever is taking over your lease completes their own SimpleBills application. SimpleBills accounts are non-transferable, meaning you can't just give a sub-leaser your username and password. You will still be responsible for the account until it is closed. Once your sub-leaser has completed their account, they need to contact us to confirm that they will be taking over your utility payments in the future. After these two easy steps are complete we'll be able to move forward with removing your account from service.
Articles in this section
- What is your mailing address?
- What are your hours of operation?
- Why is my property charging me the SimpleBills Annual Service Fee?
- What is the SimpleBills Annual Service Fee?
- If the bill is not in my name, why can I not talk to the provider directly?
- How can I check for issues in my unit that may be wasting electricity or water?
- Will my property be able to answer questions about my utilities?
- Who do I submit maintenance requests to?
- I entered my utility login information incorrectly, what to do I need to do?
- What is a TDSP charge?