In order for us to avoid potential complications with move-outs and payment responsibilities we ask that all cancellations are confirmed by either your roommates or your property. Doing this helps us ensure that each customer is fulfilling their responsibility to their roommates or their lease for paying utilities.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up?
- I have a subleaser! How do we transfer the bills?
- How do I change my contract dates?
- Why is my old address showing on my dashboard?
- I moved to a different unit at my apartment, what do I do?
- What do I do if I signed up for SimpleBills at the wrong address?
- If I have extended my lease how do I continue using SimpleBills?
- How do I renew/continue using SimpleBills?
- Can I change my move out date?
- If I move out early, do I need to cancel my SimpleBills account?