In order for us to avoid potential complications with move-outs and payment responsibilities we ask that all cancellations are confirmed by either your roommates or your property. Doing this helps us ensure that each customer is fulfilling their responsibility to their roommates or their lease for paying utilities.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up?
- Do I have to pay bills if I move in after my lease starts?
- How do I disconnect my utilities?
- Why is my utility unlinked?
- How am I billed if I move to a different unit?
- I have a subleaser! How do we transfer the bills?
- How do I change my contract dates?
- Why is my old address showing on my dashboard?
- I moved to a different unit at my apartment, what do I do?
- What do I do if I signed up for SimpleBills at the wrong address?