In order for us to avoid potential complications with move-outs and payment responsibilities we ask that all cancellations are confirmed by either your roommates or your property. Doing this helps us ensure that each customer is fulfilling their responsibility to their roommates or their lease for paying utilities.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up?
- How do I change my contract dates?
- If I move out early, do I need to cancel my SimpleBills account?
- If I have extended my lease how do I continue using SimpleBills?
- If I move out early, do I still have to pay for my utilities?
- What do I do if I signed up for SimpleBills at the wrong address?
- What is my SimpleBills service end date?
- How do I cancel an incomplete renewal?
- Why do I have to have my roommates confirmation to change a move-out date?
- Why can you not accept my property manager's confirmation about move-out dates?