Protecting the privacy of youth is especially important to us. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we know are under 18, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 18. In addition, the age of majority in most parts of the United States is 18. Contracts may not be not legally binding if you are under 18, so we require all customers to be 18 or older. If you are under 18 but are living in a residence that wants to use SimpleBills, have your parent or guardian sign up until your 18th birthday.
Articles in this section
- Why is my account locked?
- How do I link a new Utility?
- How do I add a payment method to my account?
- Help! I forgot my password!
- How can I update my account information?
- Can my parents have access to my SimpleBills account?
- Why do I have to list my roommates on my application?
- Do each of my roommates have to have their own SimpleBills account?
- How do I sign-up to receive email notifications?
- Why am I not receiving email notifications?