We're glad you want to keep using SimpleBills! Sign in to your SimpleBills account and go to the Renew Service tab at the top of the screen. From here, you will be able to fill out a renewal application. Since we already have most of your information, this won't take long and you will be on your way to managing utilities at your new address!
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up?
- Do I have to pay bills if I move in after my lease starts?
- How do I disconnect my utilities?
- Why is my utility unlinked?
- How am I billed if I move to a different unit?
- I have a subleaser! How do we transfer the bills?
- How do I change my contract dates?
- Why is my old address showing on my dashboard?
- I moved to a different unit at my apartment, what do I do?
- What do I do if I signed up for SimpleBills at the wrong address?