We're glad you want to keep using SimpleBills! Sign in to your SimpleBills account and go to the Renew Service tab at the top of the screen. From here, you will be able to fill out a renewal application. Since we already have most of your information, this won't take long and you will be on your way to managing utilities at your new address!
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up?
- How do I change my contract dates?
- If I move out early, do I need to cancel my SimpleBills account?
- If I have extended my lease how do I continue using SimpleBills?
- If I move out early, do I still have to pay for my utilities?
- What do I do if I signed up for SimpleBills at the wrong address?
- What is my SimpleBills service end date?
- How do I cancel an incomplete renewal?
- Why do I have to have my roommates confirmation to change a move-out date?
- Why can you not accept my property manager's confirmation about move-out dates?