I moved to a different unit at my apartment, what do I do?

If you are using SimpleBills through your property, the bills should update with the updated lease agreement. If you receive a bill for utility usage after your active lease at the old apartment, please let us know!

If you signed up for SimpleBills on your own, contact us and we can get roommate confirmation to remove you from the old address. Then, go to the "Renew Service" tab on your SimpleBills account and renew service for the new address!

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful



Article is closed for comments.