If you want to see the PDF of the actual final bill, you must contact us and request us to send it to you. We will only be able to send this PDF to you once it is issued to us by the utility provider--typically 8 to 12 weeks after you move out.
Please note: We can only send you the PDF bill if you choose to true-up to your actual final bill.
If you choose to, you can contact SimpleBills to make arrangements to True Up your estimated final bill with the actual final bill and SimpleBills will determine the following:
- If the estimated bill is less than the actual bill, SimpleBills will make arrangements for you to pay more to cover the actual utility costs.
- If the estimated bill is higher than the actual bill, SimpleBills will send a refund check to the permanent address you have provided.
Please note the following:
- This true-up cannot start until we have received all of the utility bills for the period of time that has been estimated. This may take up to 8 to 12 weeks after you move out. After SimpleBills has received all of the actual utility bills we will begin the true-up process.
- You must fill this form out within 14 days of your lease end date or you will not be eligible for reconciliation.
- Your invoice must be settled with SimpleBills prior to requesting a True-Up.
All True Up invoices generate a service fee.