If your property offers a utility allowance and you want to make sure it has been applied to your bill, click on My Bill tab on the left side of the screen. Click on the line item of the individual bill. A drop down will show all of the bill details and your allowance amount can be found as one of the listed items.
Articles in this section
- What is the SimpleBills Service Fee?
- How is our bill so high when most of us were not there?
- How do I know I'm paying the correct percentage?
- Why am I being asked to update my payment method?
- What is a prorated bill?
- Is my bill prorated?
- Can I have the physical bill from the provider?
- Why did my utility deposit pay my bill?
- Why can't I pay my bill?
- What is the proper way to send a paper check to SimpleBills?