If your property offers a utility allowance and you want to make sure it has been applied to your bill, click on My Bill tab on the left side of the screen. Click on the line item of the individual bill. A drop down will show all of the bill details and your allowance amount can be found as one of the listed items.
Articles in this section
- What is the SimpleBills Service Fee?
- How do I see a PDF version of my bill?
- Why is my bill higher than the property average for similar units?
- Why can't I pay my bill with a credit card?
- Can I make a one-time payment with a different payment method?
- Can I make a partial payment online?
- Why does my roommate have a bill and I don't?
- What does a previous balance mean?
- When can I expect my last bill?
- How can I adjust the percentages that my roommates and I are paying?