If your property offers a utility allowance and you want to make sure it has been applied to your bill, click on My Bill tab on the left side of the screen. Click on the line item of the individual bill. A drop down will show all of the bill details and your allowance amount can be found as one of the listed items.
Articles in this section
- What is the SimpleBills Service Fee?
- What if my roommate does not pay their bill?
- My payment was declined for insufficient funds, but I had enough funds. What happened?
- What is my percentage of the bill?
- Why was my payment method removed?
- Why do I need a payment method?
- How is our bill so high when most of us were not there?
- How do I know I'm paying the correct percentage?
- Why am I being asked to update my payment method?
- What is a prorated bill?