Sometimes your utility bill amount cannot be evenly divided among you and your roommates. In these cases, you can see a 0.01 cent difference in your utility portion. Since a penny cannot be divided, it is invoiced to a roommate at random so that the full balance can be accounted for.
Articles in this section
- What is the SimpleBills Service Fee?
- Skyloft $9.75 Water Charge
- Sub-Metered Bills
- What if my roommate does not pay their bill?
- My payment was declined for insufficient funds, but I had enough funds. What happened?
- What is my percentage of the bill?
- Why was my payment method removed?
- Why do I need a payment method?
- How is our bill so high when most of us were not there?
- How do I know I'm paying the correct percentage?