Sometimes your utility bill amount cannot be evenly divided among you and your roommates. In these cases, you can see a 0.01 cent difference in your utility portion. Since a penny cannot be divided, it is invoiced to a roommate at random so that the full balance can be accounted for.
Articles in this section
- What is the SimpleBills Service Fee?
- How do I see a PDF version of my bill?
- Why is my bill higher than the property average for similar units?
- Why can't I pay my bill with a credit card?
- Can I make a one-time payment with a different payment method?
- Why does my roommate have a bill and I don't?
- What does a previous balance mean?
- When can I expect my last bill?
- How can I adjust the percentages that my roommates and I are paying?
- Why am I receiving bills after I moved out?