Sometimes your utility bill amount cannot be evenly divided among you and your roommates. In these cases, you can see a 0.01 cent difference in your utility portion. Since a penny cannot be divided, it is invoiced to a roommate at random so that the full balance can be accounted for.
Articles in this section
- What is the SimpleBills Service Fee?
- How is our bill so high when most of us were not there?
- How do I know I'm paying the correct percentage?
- Why am I being asked to update my payment method?
- What is a prorated bill?
- Is my bill prorated?
- Can I have the physical bill from the provider?
- Why did my utility deposit pay my bill?
- Why can't I pay my bill?
- What is the proper way to send a paper check to SimpleBills?