Yes! You should close your SimpleBills account if you are moving out early. This way we have the correct dates on file and our system will be prevented from including you on any bills that you are not responsible for. Otherwise, you will be invoiced for utility usage through your move out date as reflected in our system.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up?
- How do I change my contract dates?
- If I move out early, do I need to cancel my SimpleBills account?
- If I have extended my lease how do I continue using SimpleBills?
- If I move out early, do I still have to pay for my utilities?
- What do I do if I signed up for SimpleBills at the wrong address?
- What is my SimpleBills service end date?
- How do I cancel an incomplete renewal?
- Why do I have to have my roommates confirmation to change a move-out date?
- Why can you not accept my property manager's confirmation about move-out dates?