Yes! You should close your SimpleBills account if you are moving out early. This way we have the correct dates on file and our system will be prevented from including you on any bills that you are not responsible for. Otherwise, you will be invoiced for utility usage through your move out date as reflected in our system.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up?
- Do I have to pay bills if I move in after my lease starts?
- How do I disconnect my utilities?
- Why is my utility unlinked?
- How am I billed if I move to a different unit?
- I have a subleaser! How do we transfer the bills?
- How do I change my contract dates?
- Why is my old address showing on my dashboard?
- I moved to a different unit at my apartment, what do I do?
- What do I do if I signed up for SimpleBills at the wrong address?