Yes! You should close your SimpleBills account if you are moving out early. This way we have the correct dates on file and our system will be prevented from including you on any bills that you are not responsible for. Otherwise, you will be invoiced for utility usage through your move out date as reflected in our system.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up?
- I have a subleaser! How do we transfer the bills?
- How do I change my contract dates?
- Why is my old address showing on my dashboard?
- I moved to a different unit at my apartment, what do I do?
- What do I do if I signed up for SimpleBills at the wrong address?
- If I have extended my lease how do I continue using SimpleBills?
- How do I renew/continue using SimpleBills?
- Can I change my move out date?
- If I move out early, do I need to cancel my SimpleBills account?