Yes! You can make a payment on your account with a payment method other than your default by following these steps:
- Sign in to your SimpleBills account
- Click Payment Methods in your navigation
- Choose either "Link a debit or credit card" or "Link a bank account" and add your new payment
- Select this payment as your default payment on the Payment Accounts page
- Go to the My Bill page and make your payment
Once you've paid, go back to the Payment Accounts page and reselect your preferred default payment account. You can delete the additional payment account if you choose.