SimpleBills charges a service fee for managing all resident utilities. This fee could appear as an upfront annual fee or a monthly service fee depending on our agreement with your property. Along with this service fee, you will see sales tax that SimpleBills is required by law to charge on resident bills.
Articles in this section
- What is the SimpleBills Service Fee?
- Returned Payments
- Sub-Metered Bills
- My payment was declined for insufficient funds, but I had enough funds. What happened?
- Why was my payment method removed?
- Why do I need a payment method?
- How is our bill so high when most of us were not there?
- Why am I being asked to update my payment method?
- What is a prorated bill?
- Is my bill prorated?