A prorated bill is where a resident only pays the percentage of the bill according to the amount of days they were living there. If a bill is not prorated, roommates divide the percentage evenly no matter how many days they were living there.
Articles in this section
- What is the SimpleBills Service Fee?
- Skyloft $9.75 Water Charge
- Sub-Metered Bills
- What if my roommate does not pay their bill?
- My payment was declined for insufficient funds, but I had enough funds. What happened?
- What is my percentage of the bill?
- Why was my payment method removed?
- Why do I need a payment method?
- How is our bill so high when most of us were not there?
- How do I know I'm paying the correct percentage?