A prorated bill is where a resident only pays the percentage of the bill according to the amount of days they were living there. If a bill is not prorated, roommates divide the percentage evenly no matter how many days they were living there.
Articles in this section
- What is the SimpleBills Service Fee?
- How is our bill so high when most of us were not there?
- How do I know I'm paying the correct percentage?
- Why am I being asked to update my payment method?
- What is a prorated bill?
- Is my bill prorated?
- Can I have the physical bill from the provider?
- Why did my utility deposit pay my bill?
- Why can't I pay my bill?
- What is the proper way to send a paper check to SimpleBills?