A payment method on file is part of having an active SimpleBills account! This information is kept secure and is only used to make payments toward SimpleBills. The primary payment account will run if you have AutoPay enabled for your account, or as a late payment draft due to nonpayment.
Articles in this section
- What is the SimpleBills Service Fee?
- What if my roommate does not pay their bill?
- My payment was declined for insufficient funds, but I had enough funds. What happened?
- What is my percentage of the bill?
- Why was my payment method removed?
- Why do I need a payment method?
- How is our bill so high when most of us were not there?
- How do I know I'm paying the correct percentage?
- Why am I being asked to update my payment method?
- What is a prorated bill?