Keep in mind that checking account payments take 3-5 business days to process. While there may be enough funds when the payment is made, the withdrawal is completed in your banking account after that time. Check with your bank to see if a transaction is pending, or completed.
Articles in this section
- What is the SimpleBills Service Fee?
- Returned Payments
- Sub-Metered Bills
- My payment was declined for insufficient funds, but I had enough funds. What happened?
- Why was my payment method removed?
- Why do I need a payment method?
- How is our bill so high when most of us were not there?
- Why am I being asked to update my payment method?
- What is a prorated bill?
- Is my bill prorated?