SimpleBills exclusively handles all questions about your utilities. You will need to contact your property if you have questions about your rent or any maintenance requests. Most of the time your lease agreement packet will have information about how to submit work orders. Normally there is a direct line or email address to the maintenance crew on site. If you are unable to find this information or need further help, contact your property directly.
Articles in this section
- What is your mailing address?
- What are your hours of operation?
- What is a kilowatt-hour?
- Why is my property charging me the SimpleBills Annual Service Fee?
- What is the SimpleBills Annual Service Fee?
- If the bill is not in my name, why can I not talk to the provider directly?
- How can I check for issues in my unit that may be wasting electricity or water?
- Will my property be able to answer questions about my utilities?
- Who do I submit maintenance requests to?
- I entered my utility login information incorrectly, what to do I need to do?