A previous balance means that there is a balance that was not previously included in payment. Any previously due balance, that has not been paid, will be included with your total amount due for the following month. For information on previous balances, check out the Bill History section of your SimpleBills account.
Articles in this section
- What is the SimpleBills Service Fee?
- How is our bill so high when most of us were not there?
- How do I know I'm paying the correct percentage?
- Why am I being asked to update my payment method?
- What is a prorated bill?
- Is my bill prorated?
- Can I have the physical bill from the provider?
- Why did my utility deposit pay my bill?
- Why can't I pay my bill?
- What is the proper way to send a paper check to SimpleBills?