A previous balance means that there is a balance that was not previously included in payment. Any previously due balance, that has not been paid, will be included with your total amount due for the following month. For information on previous balances, check out the Bill History section of your SimpleBills account.
Articles in this section
- What is the SimpleBills Service Fee?
- Returned Payments
- Sub-Metered Bills
- My payment was declined for insufficient funds, but I had enough funds. What happened?
- Why was my payment method removed?
- Why do I need a payment method?
- How is our bill so high when most of us were not there?
- Why am I being asked to update my payment method?
- What is a prorated bill?
- Is my bill prorated?