A previous balance means that there is a balance that was not previously included in payment. Any previously due balance, that has not been paid, will be included with your total amount due for the following month. For information on previous balances, check out your Payment History tab.
Articles in this section
- What is the SimpleBills Service Fee?
- How do I see a PDF version of my bill?
- Why is my bill higher than the property average for similar units?
- Why can't I pay my bill with a credit card?
- Can I make a one-time payment with a different payment method?
- Why does my roommate have a bill and I don't?
- What does a previous balance mean?
- When can I expect my last bill?
- How can I adjust the percentages that my roommates and I are paying?
- Why am I receiving bills after I moved out?