Electric usage is measured in units of kWh (one kilowatt-hour). This is equivalent to the amount of energy needed to power a 100-watt light bulb for 10 hours. Demand charges are measured in the units of kW (kilowatts), which is equal to 1,000 watts.
Articles in this section
- What is your mailing address?
- What are your hours of operation?
- How can I keep utility costs low when spending more time at home?
- Why am I charged Sales Tax?
- Can I have a letter of credit?
- How long does it take a SimpleBills application to process?
- Can I see more details of my bill?
- What is CCF?
- Why do I have two accounts?
- What is a fuel factor charge?