Electric usage is measured in units of kWh (one kilowatt-hour). This is equivalent to the amount of energy needed to power a 100-watt light bulb for 10 hours. Demand charges are measured in the units of kW (kilowatts), which is equal to 1,000 watts.
Articles in this section
- What is your mailing address?
- What are your hours of operation?
- I signed up, but haven't been added to my roommates' group!
- Why do I have two accounts?
- What is a fuel factor charge?
- I entered my utility login information incorrectly, what to do I need to do?
- If the bill is not in my name, why can I not talk to the provider directly?
- How can I check for issues in my unit that may be wasting electricity or water?
- What is a kilowatt-hour?
- Why is my property charging me the SimpleBills Annual Service Fee?