Certain regions of Texas have what’s called de-regulated electricity, meaning that there are multiple electric providers available to choose from. In those areas, we partner with Champion Energy to provide electricity to our customers. It isn't easy to provide our unique service in de-regulated areas of Texas, but Champion Energy gives us the support we need to provide this service to you.
Articles in this section
- What is your mailing address?
- What are your hours of operation?
- What is a kilowatt-hour?
- Why is my property charging me the SimpleBills Annual Service Fee?
- What is the SimpleBills Annual Service Fee?
- If the bill is not in my name, why can I not talk to the provider directly?
- How can I check for issues in my unit that may be wasting electricity or water?
- Will my property be able to answer questions about my utilities?
- Who do I submit maintenance requests to?
- I entered my utility login information incorrectly, what to do I need to do?