Don’t worry! If you’re certain that’s the case then contact us and we'll erase what you put in. After that, you can go back into your SimpleBills account, enter your login info, and submit it again.
Articles in this section
- What is your mailing address?
- What are your hours of operation?
- What is a kilowatt-hour?
- Why is my property charging me the SimpleBills Annual Service Fee?
- What is the SimpleBills Annual Service Fee?
- If the bill is not in my name, why can I not talk to the provider directly?
- How can I check for issues in my unit that may be wasting electricity or water?
- Will my property be able to answer questions about my utilities?
- Who do I submit maintenance requests to?
- I entered my utility login information incorrectly, what to do I need to do?