Don’t worry! If you’re certain that’s the case then contact us and we can remove that for you. After that, you can go back into your SimpleBills account, enter your login info, and submit it again.
Articles in this section
- What is your mailing address?
- What are your hours of operation?
- How can I keep utility costs low when spending more time at home?
- Why am I charged Sales Tax?
- Can I have a letter of credit?
- How long does it take a SimpleBills application to process?
- Can I see more details of my bill?
- What is CCF?
- Why do I have two accounts?
- What is a fuel factor charge?