Don’t worry! If you’re certain that’s the case then contact us and we can remove that for you. After that, you can go back into your SimpleBills account, enter your login info, and submit it again.
Articles in this section
- What is your mailing address?
- What are your hours of operation?
- I signed up, but haven't been added to my roommates' group!
- Why do I have two accounts?
- What is a fuel factor charge?
- I entered my utility login information incorrectly, what to do I need to do?
- If the bill is not in my name, why can I not talk to the provider directly?
- How can I check for issues in my unit that may be wasting electricity or water?
- What is a kilowatt-hour?
- Why is my property charging me the SimpleBills Annual Service Fee?