Because we calculate this bill ourselves, there is no PDF available for the estimated charge.
Typically, the actual final bill PDF is only available from the utility provider 6 to 8 weeks after you move out. If you want to see the actual final bill PDF, you can contact us about a month or two after you move out to have it sent to you.
Please note: We can only send you the PDF bill if you choose to true-up to your actual final bill.
If you choose to, you can contact SimpleBills to make arrangements to True Up your estimated final bill with the actual final bill and SimpleBills will determine the following:
- If the estimated bill is less than the actual bill, SimpleBills will make arrangements for you to pay more to cover the actual utility costs.
- If the estimated bill is higher than the actual bill, SimpleBills will send a refund check to the permanent address you have provided.
Please note the following:
- This true-up cannot start until we have received all of the utility bills for the period of time that has been estimated. This may take up to 8 to 12 weeks after you move out. After SimpleBills has received all of the actual utility bills we will begin the true-up process.
- You must fill this form out within 14 days of your lease end date or before actual provider bills are available for any portion of the estimated period, whichever comes first. If these guidelines are not met, you will not be eligible to enroll in the true-up process.
- Your invoice must be settled with SimpleBills prior to requesting a True-Up.
All True Up invoices generate a service fee.