To the credit bureaus, you are considered in "good standing" if your payment is within 30 days of your due date. This means your credit is not negatively impacted.
Articles in this section
- Why should I enroll in Credit Reporting?
- Why does SimpleBills offer Credit Reporting to credit bureaus?
- How do I sign up for credit reporting?
- How much does Credit Reporting cost?
- When will I be charged for credit reporting?
- How can I check my Credit Score?
- What credit bureaus do you report to?
- How long does it take for my payment history to show up on my credit report?
- Why does SimpleBills need my social security number?
- Why does SimpleBills charge to report payment history to credit bureaus?