To the credit bureaus, you are considered in "good standing" if your payment is within 30 days of your due date. This means your credit is not negatively impacted.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up for credit reporting?
- When will I be charged for credit reporting?
- How can I check my Credit Score?
- How long does it take for my payment history to show up on my credit report?
- What credit bureaus do you report to?
- Why does SimpleBills need my social security number?
- Why should I enroll in Credit Reporting?
- Why does SimpleBills charge to report payment history to credit bureaus?
- Why does SimpleBills offer Credit Reporting to credit bureaus?
- Am I able to opt-out after signing up for credit reporting?