To the credit bureaus, you are considered in "good standing" if your payment is within 30 days of your due date. This means your credit is not negatively impacted.
Articles in this section
- If I live in North Carolina, why can't I enroll in Credit Reporting?
- Why should I enroll in Credit Reporting?
- Why does SimpleBills offer Credit Reporting to credit bureaus?
- Doesn’t SimpleBills already submit my credit history to credit bureaus?
- How much does Credit Reporting cost?
- How do I sign up for credit reporting?
- How can I check my Credit Score?
- How long does it take for my payment history to show up on my credit report?
- Why does SimpleBills need my social security number?
- Why does SimpleBills charge to report payment history to credit bureaus?